Yeastar IP PBX Systems in Muscat Oman.
Micro Solutions is the leading Supplier of Yeastar IP PBX in Muscat Oman. We are the Best Dealer of Yeastar IP PBX Systems in Oman. Yeastar IP PBX Telephone System is a form of private telephone network which is extremely used internally by an organization or a business. It avoids the need of the direct lines for each individual terminal and always keeps the overheads low. Yeastar IP PBX Telephone System is unavoidable in any industry.
Micro Solutions is the Main Distributor of Yeastar IP Phones in Muscat Oman. We offer Best Price in the Market. We have expert sales Team they will provide apt information about the Yeastar IP Phones and Accessories. We provide flexible RMA Policy. Micro Solutions is the Best Stockiest of Yeastar IP Phone
Yeastar Telephone System Features• Queuing for call handling, with the ability to alert the waiting time in the queue and various algorithms queuing Call-center operators (for free, at least load, uniform, etc.)
• Outside access to IP PBX trunk. For example, employees remotely via an external PSTN line can make toll calls (long distance, mobile). Access to this function, you can close the password.
• Conference Call. To create a so-called pre-conference conference room to which you can connect a variety of participants, both internal and external. In addition, the participants of the conference room and knowing the password can connect you.
• Operating mode “Day and Night”
• Recording the current conversation. The team record is given to each subscriber manually.
• Standard functions – switching calls, call forwarding, parking, interception, notification, call waiting, call details, Music on Hold
• Voice mail – personal mailboxes for subscribers.
• SMS messages to SIP phones
• Personal account for each subscriber. Access is via a web-based interface. In the member area, you can control the settings of your phone, including forwarding settings, and listen to voicemail messages and recorded conversations.
• Backup configuration files and reports of the calls, and voice mail files, and record conversations.
• Reports – itemized billing and system information
• Displays the status of the extensions and trunk lines in real-time web-based interface (busy, free, calls, etc.)